Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Wee Smidge

That sound you hear in Brooklyn
is everyone really showing up
for work. Needless to say, we are
all a bit tired, like we wish
it was the next day. There there.
You invented a revolution that only
works for you. Willy Wonka was built
on the idea of an heir or a legacy.
Can't you see I'm burning? Out in the open
a dear wound vibrates. With the right
bandwidth it could be the 19th century.
Mayakovsky's dyslexia is well known.
Everything is happening at once, literally.
This morning I woke up and made a list
of my top 10 worries and then I rooted around
in the junk drawer. Brook's ghost. Albert's Ghost.
All the water I use in a year could fill
this apartment up to the ceiling twice.
Anything that makes you laugh is true,
and you know it's true. I am genuinely going
to and fro in 3D. Fade out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home