Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thanks!

What I mean is: you are wearing only
a t-shirt on Smith and Bergen Streets
and it is freaking me out. I'm not at all
inclined to intervene or to even ask
an individual for her credentials, but
basking in the traffic while all around
you a shale-like substance is forming
on your skin is just not safe.
More precisely: a toxic, flaky mimosa
is driving you bananas.
What you need to do is scrub the affected area
with a dish sponge dipped in a solution
of lemon and peppermint oils.
Use a circular motion to inhibit
regrowth and bifurcation. I'd also like
to hear back from you in about a dollar
if you can hack the not-wellness with
the pure supplications of past desire.
I'll be around. You'll find me.
That's just the way it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home