Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Top 10

1) I'll be teaching a series of poetry workshops at The Poetry Project for 10 weeks starting Saturday, October 6th from 2pm-4pm. You can read a description of my workshop and register here.

2) "Believe You Me" by Ombre (with vocals by Julianna Barwick). Brilliant semi-ambient clouds of bliss and wonder.

3) A Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes. Best scene of guy meeting girlfriend's parents ever.

4) John Godfrey. One of my all time favorite poets. I'll be introducing him before his reading at The Poetry Project on Wednesday, October 17th at 8pm.

5) Lake swimming at Deb and Max's place with Tara in Massachusetts. Bliss.

6) Taza Mexican Chocolate. Help me stop.

7) Dinner with Justin Theroux.

8) Death to the Pigs & Other Writings by Benjamin Peret. Punk surrealism since 1899.

9) Counter Culture: Mocha Java.

10) Einstein on the Beach...September 15! (Thanks, Tara).

XO

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

This all sounds good. You may carry on with my blessing.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home