Friday, November 18, 2011

Top 10 Friday

1) The Clash, London Calling. Soundtrack to NYC 2011.

2) Pierre Reverdy: Selected Poems, translation by Kenneth Rexroth.

3) The Early Music Show on Fridays, 9-12. WKCR.org.

4) The Iliad. New translation by Stephen Mitchell.

5) Pre-threaded sewing kit.

6) "Combustivism" by Todd Colby

7) The Three Classifications of Humans: Nervous, Very Nervous, Very Very Nervous.

8) "What is characteristic of the two of them, Freud and Marx, is that they don't bullshit." Jacques Lacan, The Other Side of Psychoanalysis - Seminar XVII, p. 71.

9) "I think it's so groovy now that people are getting together" Christopher Knowles, Typings

10) "I think it's good you don't know how you're going to end." Rudy Burckhardt in an interview with Simon Pettet in Conversations with Rudy Burckhardt About Everything.

4 Comments:

Blogger richard lopez said...

can we get some clarification on 'combustivism' please?!

2:47 AM  
Blogger Todd Colby said...

Hey Richard-
email me and I'll send you "Combustivism."

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this an 'invitation only' event?

2:00 AM  
Blogger Todd Colby said...

Hey Kluschek!
No invite necessary, just email me and I'll send you the PDF.

By the way, I love your blog.

T

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home