Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Top 10

1) Reveries of the Solitary Walker by Jean-Jacques Rousseau (thanks Peter Philbrook).

2) The Letters of Samuel Beckett: 1941-1956 edited by George Craig.

3) Promises, Promises by Adam Phillips.

4) The Drowned World by J.G. Ballard (thanks again, Peter P).

5) When I Am Playing With My Cat How Do I Know That She is Not Playing With Me? Montaigne and Being in Touch With Life by Saul Frampton.

6) A Kindle full of Shakespeare by Amazon (thanks, Tara).

7) Patchouli Candle by Diptyque (thanks Aedes de Venustas).

8) Jane's divine Edits on Marianne's new film.

9) The possibility of actual crisp fall weather.

10) The calm, mocha brown walls of my bedroom.

1 Comments:

Blogger caro said...

#5 Montaigne by Saul Frampton, great book! Have it on my self next to my bed.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home