Saturday, August 27, 2011

Top 10 Things I'm Doing to Prepare for the Hurricane

1) Fuck shit up.

2) Wear a bandana in honor of Guillaume Apollinaire's birthday (1880-1918). Apollinaire's "bandana" was actually a bandage because he got shot in the head during WW I. I'm still covering my head in his honor.

3) Listen to Lester Young birthday broadcast on WKCR 89.9 (wkcr.org).

4) Bananas, avocados, spinach, tomatoes, kefir and coffee.

5) Room Temperature by Nicholson Baker.

6) Watch the rain from my balcony.

7) Listen to the neighbors downstairs move A LOT OF STUFF around downstairs.

8) Black Sphinx: On The Comedic in Modern Art, edited by John C. Welchman.

9) Buy an antique brown belt on ebay.

10) Restlessly get up and walk from room to room thinking I'll find something else to distract me.





3 Comments:

Anonymous kluschek said...

like. and disturbingly do the same as...

11:04 PM  
Blogger VicoLetter said...

bandanarama...

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home