Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here We Go

Not that the sun is remarkable
for its vast sunniness or that the earth
is moving around in different directions
twisted into a sphere spewing what we built
on it. No, not that at all. I keep meaning
to mean more than I meant before
things started to fall apart which they
always have been doing more or less.
I guess walking somewhere and just
enjoying some trees and the way the weather
feels on my face maybe hello to someone
maybe a poem from long ago in a dusty book
or a lover's hand on the back of my neck. Maybe
just experience that while it lasts
and it won't last but it's here now.
Maybe that's it, maybe this is all we have
and so much more and it won't last forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger VicoLetter said...

Lovely.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home