Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pop-Up Book of Ships

It could be that it's making a relaxing situation
from this relative inaction. In this bit of Tuesday
some word from our sponsor with details
of the morning which was translucent. It made
sense at dawn. This capsule made you amped
while I dozed. I mean roses, dozens of them
pricking my nerves. Then someone is open
only to the idea of calm when they crave
pomegranates, like a seal craves a ball on
its nose or a man with attitude picks a fight
in the snow. Two kids with fake mustaches came
into the store and cracked us up. I took a photo
to prove I stopped aching weeks ago.
Anyway, it all seems like a sideshow
now and I'm just so not glad no one
warned me. They should have, I was there.
They had the chance when I was able. Wait, they did.
This pop-up book is gorgeous.

2 Comments:

Blogger hmla2599 said...

Photographic evidence proves it
real. I am of the mind this is more beautiful, more haphazard. That reality is always more haphazard.

Then people look at my poems and say things about lines and narrators. And I say no. I should leave photographic evidence and write in red pen "It is more beautiful."

2:19 AM  
Blogger Todd Colby said...

Hello Hannah. I agree with evidence. I'm not complicated that way out of the bag.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home