Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Agency of Kisses

Really all a body is for is jumping up and down in
front of relatives when they come over. You can do that
in front of them because they sort of have to be there
and put up with you, and watch what you do for them the best,
which is jump up and down like a fucking weirdo.
You can make a claim for clarity and box the neighbors,
but one of them will train way more than you and bust
you up real good. I mean, I'd be pulling for you
no matter what cape you wore, or how you entered
the room all agape and wanton. I listed my qualities
on paper and then I posted the list and people seemed impressed.
I'm all over the place like a moth on a stick of peppermint.
Listen to me, I'm not so sure how long I can keep this up.
Come to me now so I can see you in the light-
there, you can rest assured.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an awesome poem.

"jump up and down like a fucking weirdo."

!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home