Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Top 11

1) Brooklyn, early morning Sunday. My favorite.

2) Talking with Greg Hamilton last night and witnessing his courage while battling cancer. I honor him here.

3) All this Christmas stuff is kind of bumming me out.

4) The sound of a seagull outside my window right now.

5) Frank O'Hara: "I am the least difficult of men. All I want is boundless love."

6) The view of the city on 56th Street from the 43rd floor last night: Sparkle City.

7) Walking home from the train and having a momentary feeling of peace and calm on Baltic Street, but it didn't last long.

8) My bed, now festooned with books.

9) There is something about the silence of this room that I find adorable.

10) I'm okay. I just miss someone, a lot. Bear with me.

11) So, a bear walks into a bar, see?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a good man Todd Colby.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Keep those lists coming Mr. Colby. It's always a pleasure dropping by here.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Todd Colby said...

Hey, Thanks.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those moments of peace and calm will get more frequent with time. You are okay now, but soon, you'll be Sparkle City yourself. Mark my anonymous words...

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peace and calm is deadly

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home