Saturday, December 26, 2009

Celebrate

This sweet part of the morning
is red, my word for blue. It's great
to be up and alive and chomping.
To delineate without restraint.
I want some pony to bring joy and not feel silly about it.
Breathe and think of those words
as breath. It seems that by now
I'm almost amazed that I could totally
kiss a body and provide pleasure.
To think that in real time, not a loop.
To think it through one last time
so the results are not so distorted by youth.
I wonder what would happen if everyone
came to their senses? I've got a really good
feeling and I don't want to spoil it.
Machines fly above my building. The people onboard
are swollen with grief. I tell them
to celebrate the end of everything
and do a good job at it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kimberly said...

Amen.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home