Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love It!

I will let them stew over their mistakes,
come clean into the room and then exit, joyfully.
I will be sure of the presence of something generated
from the the leave taking, the pelvis, the ginger.
I am always assuming you are meaning something
when your list goes on and on.
My tablet is full. There will be a gentle storm,
and Vespas, then and there.
I will pick up the pieces of the shit I break.
And then glue and tape, and a full repair day.
But it goes on way longer than that.
It makes us curse and pull muscles
and sleep a sleep so thick and creamy
that it is totally fucked up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pelvis is a generator, isn't it? dan wagoner always talked about the pelvis as our motor, and our guide, saying that if everyone would make the effort to align their pelvis, wars would end.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home