Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Skin Ring Tone

I get a feeling the phone rings under my skin
when people say that people don't interest them
I think HOW while the ringing comes in loud & clear
in my body two layers of plastic inside scrape
against my heart I have to explain this
to someone in Hong Kong making sunglasses
that will later be sold in Target as POLARIZED
but let's get back to my skin ring tone:
the electricity is amazing when I hear the bells of your not
wanting the least thing to do with people
all around you I pick up the phone
if I wanted to give you my heart
literally pull it from my chest
and cook it in a hot pan I couldn't
because that's just some
fucked up shit
now go back to your life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have your skin ring tone on vibrate. For an extra dollar you could get a cool song. Mine is a band called drunk boat. My skin now plays punk when it rings (unless I too set it on vibrate).

I am now going back to my life.

With Warm Wishes,

John W. Hirsch Esq.
Board Of Directors Of The Human Society Of New-New Jersey

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home