Thursday, June 21, 2007

Words You Won't Remember

A piece of paper printed with the silvery image
of the Prince of Dells. Fuck it! All the
expensive paint tints the sky as piggies plunge into
their bread and cheese snacks. I'm managing a pen
that works now. Mint and crisp night in tight circles,
bronze loops; all of us hum the tune of our own demise.
I was startled when you spanked the air
from my face. You left the imprint of
your ruby ring on my cheek. Flared at the end
from wax and amber oil, I'm a stumbler. A real
floater in deep perfumed water. My goodness!
The spasm of the new day. My goodness! I
missed you. Your brittle games are really cool
and good for most living things.
The animals are getting lighter with blinking
light in them. Thank You! I know you know
I know you won't remember any of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home