Thursday, March 29, 2007

This poem is exactly what you need to get better

You might have confused me with someone
who has a negative message for the people.
You might have pronounced my name in an unflattering manner.
You might have spoken about me with friends or relatives or coworkers
in such a manner that I would find your actions self-defeating.
In spite of your nagging, I will not prevent myself from inventing
a great machine that makes things easier for all animals.
I will not prevent myself from doing things in front of people
who pay me to do things for them no matter
how embarrassing it is to my immediate family or me.
I have simply tried to inform you that everything
is a little too marvelous in your world
so I’ll try to explain more to you about my views in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home